- This role reports directly to the Director of Customer Support & Services (CSS) but will work on a day-to-day basis with the Global Technical Expert Fish Asia and Area Sales Managers in Asia for Benchmark Advanced Nutrition (BAN). The Regional Technical Support position will;
- Be part of the Global Customer Support & Services team, making sure regional specifics are translated into the workflow and shared knowledge-centre of this team,
- Support Regional Sales by introducing specialized products, tools & protocols and/or specialized services within Benchmark Advanced Nutrition’s portfolio to existing customers and prospects,
- Play a strategic role in helping our customers improve their performance by optimizing their use of Benchmark Advanced Nutrition products,
- Work collaboratively with other Benchmark (BMK) Business Areas to present one company in front of customers,
- Work collaboratively with all other areas of Benchmark Advanced Nutrition to ensure effective knowledge sharing, data collection and analysis and, ultimately, strong decision-making,
- Technical Support BAN Regional Sales
- Ensure that intelligence and data collected from customer interaction in the region is used within the larger organization in order to generate valuable insights into customer behaviour and needs
- Ensure that insights and knowledge are transferred efficiently and effectively to the regional sales organization to support their sales growth
- Supports regional sales targets through
- identifying and qualifying new opportunities when listening to customers,
- analysing customer needs and formulating an answer to those needs in cooperation with the Area Sales Manager, Global Technical Experts and other relevant BAN personnel,
- Setting up and following up of trials and demos in cooperation with the Area Sales Manager, Global Technical Experts, Product Managers and other relevant BAN personnel
- Technical Support BAN customers
- Support end customers in improving their business performance by optimizing their use of Benchmark Advanced Nutrition products, based on in-depth product knowledge and region-specific understanding.
- Ensure tailor-made technical support to identified Key Accounts based on input from Global Technical Experts and the Strategic Accounts Director
- Strengthen distribution partners’ ability to represent our solutions by supporting them through organising trainings, workshops, etc.
- Take responsibility for a strong follow-up and after care of the concluded deal and the technical support of customers when the products are delivered to contribute to customers satisfaction
- Regional Technical services and support
- Organize and execute technically oriented workshops, webinars, seminars, and conference speeches within the region, with the support and guidelines coming from Global Technical Experts
- Provide regional and global subject matter expertise to sales teams, distributors and end customers.
- Improve BAN and BMK knowledge
- Gather regional market intelligence (trends, competitive intelligence) and share through the right channels within the organisation.
- Provide feedback and input for product development efforts to increase the performance of BAN products in general and in the region.
Qualifications and experience
- Fluency in English, Bahasa and/or Mandarin – excellent written and verbal communication skills. Other languages are an asset.
- Proven relevant and successful experience in the fish industry, with emphasis on the hatchery segment
- Demonstrable project/time management skills
- Experience of working to KPIs and implementing/measuring goals to drive continuous improvement
- Experience in an international commercial environment, working in a matrixed organisation
- Good knowledge of platforms, tools and systems including MS Office, CRM
- Customer-oriented: speaking the customers’ language and being able to build solid relationships
- Ability to see situations from market/customer perspective
- Think global, act local
- Can-do, will-do attitude
- Competent trainer: able to transfer knowledge easily
- Strong drive to continuously improve and learn
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Willing to travel extensively
Reports to: the Director of Customer Support & Services but will work on a day-to-day basis with the Global Technical Expert Fish Asia and Area Sales Managers in Asia for Benchmark Advanced Nutrition (BAN)
Location: South-East Asia or China
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic sector and growing company with a compatible salary package in-line with your experience. If you want to apply for this job, then please forward your CV and motivation letter to Mr. Marc De Feyter, HR Director, at HRM@inveaquaculture.com