FINANCIAL ANALYST (Belgium, Dendermonde)
• To carry out analyses of the business figures and financial data for financial and general management.
• Being a full member of the Accounting & Controlling team of Benchmark’s Advanced Nutrition division.
• Administrative support to the department (data gathering, consolidation and analysis – 3 Years Plan/Budget/Forecast).
• Preparation of cost centre / department reports for the Management Team.
• Support new internal & external reporting requirements (Advanced Animal Nutrition Division, Benchmark Group…) and monitor project milestones (growth pillar projects, R&D projects…).
• Analysis and review of actuals versus budget and versus prior year.
• Ensure the quality and consistency of data and reporting amongst the various entities of the Group.
• Support the business controller to harmonize and run common analysis (Pricing, RM cost evolution…).
• Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; recommend actions.
• Participate in ad-hoc finance projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Master degree, by preference in Economics.
• At least three to five years of relevant experience in financial advisory.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Comfortable with numbers.
• Champion in Excel (excellent working knowledge and comfortable with complex Excel models) and good knowledge of other MS Office applications.
• Experience with SAP is a must.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Very well organized in order to multi-task and meet priorities.
• Respect deadlines.
• Stress resistant.
• Fluent written/verbal communication skills in English and Dutch.
• Curious and digital minded.
• Take a great interest in and have the ability to work in an international and intercultural environment.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic sector and growing company with a compatible salary package in-line with your experience. If you want to apply for this job, then please forward your CV and motivation letter to Mr. Marc De Feyter, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org