- Establish and develop an efficient network of dedicated distributors or partners for the Farm and hatchery segment in concert with the Area Manager.
- Develop and implement a specific business and action plan for each distribution partner.
- Create efficient partnerships with local resellers and evaluation of the performance through agreed KPI’s.
- Create sales and margin growth in the hatchery or farm segment and maximize market shares and assist the Area Manager in reaching the country targets and objectives.
- Be the eye and ears in the market, identify opportunities and risks.
- Create and increase brand value.
- Assist the Area Manager in implementing the sales strategy in the allocated territory of the distributors.
- Implement and evaluate a yearly updated business plan for each distribution partner.
- Support the commercial development of the business in the allocated territory by creating and driving demand & consumption of the product portfolio, therefore increasing market share. Identify and suggest corrective timely actions where needed.
- Create commercial initiatives for the local market.
- Train the distribution network and their sales representatives in our existing product portfolio.
- Maintain and further build on the commercial contacts with customers portfolio to ensure that set turnover (budget) is realized.
- Provide after sales service for established customers.
- Hold overview of current stock levels at each distributor and their sales network where applicable (e.g. retail shops) and identify opportunities to drive sales, including aged and excess inventory.
- Create a recommended stock holding profile based on our market goals.
- Create forecasting cadence with distributors and ensures sufficient accuracy that fits the internal processes and supply chain needs. Asist the Area Manager with the monthly forecast and planning.
- Coordinate the commercial launch of new products with relevant departments and or functions.
- Follow up and report market trends and competitors information.
- Remain well informed and updated about market and customer evolutions and developments in the allocated territory.
- Identify the different customer needs and map the customer journey through a process of creating awareness, increasing considerations, efficient sales process and after sales. Ensure customer satisfaction levels are high and report potential issues of dissatisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments including customer service, market intelligence, marketing, product management and operations to ensure increasing customer service levels.
- Put in place structured distributor agreements and/or service level agreements according to centralized instructions and templates while making sure that agreed terms and conditions are correctly implemented.
- Manage the account receivables, credit limits and payment terms of each allocated account.
- Create a structured and weekly sales report for the Area Manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales and marketing in aquaculture industry or related job functions
- Experience and proven track record in managing distributor networks highly preferred
- Commercially driven with a strong track record of revenue growth and market share expansion
- Fuel proficiency in Sales Excellence methodology
- Project Management Skills (ability to manage multiple projects and relationship simultaneously)
- Bachelor degree from Fishery, Veterinary major is preferred or Bachelor degree from any major to exposure which have strong background experience.
- Good English (verbal-written) skills strongly preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Service minded
- Target focused
- Collaborative, innovative and passionate
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Show great interest and willingness to learn product features
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership of the allocated tasks
- Ability to work as a team member
Reports to: Area Manager
Direct reports: NA
Location: West Java or East Java, Jakarta or Tangerang. Frequent travel required
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic sector and growing company with a compatible salary package in-line with your experience. If you want to apply for this job, then please forward your CV and motivation letter to Mr. Marc De Feyter, HR Director, at HRM@inveaquaculture.com