INVE Aquaculture, established in 1983, is a pioneer in supplying nutritional and health products for the aquaculture industry. We operate as part of the Benchmark Group, an international genetics, advanced nutrition, animal health and knowledge services company, operating in Aquaculture and Animal Health sectors.
Benchmark operates in 27 countries in five continents and employs more than 1,000 people.
For the further expand of our activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a
Area Manager, Indonesia (Based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Frequent travel required.)
• To implement the company’s commercial plan by taking responsibility for the commercial activities and sales results in Indonesia. The Area Manager has to secure and improve the business and strive towards a solid growth.
• To define (according to the company’s business plan) and execute the commercial action plan for the Area, with all necessary steps, tools, resources and timelines for the deliverable results.
• To manage a small commercial team
• To implement strategic decisions of the Group Management Team in the local company and translate those decisions into specific actions.
• Executing commercial activities of the Benchmark Advanced Nutrition products to Key Accounts (big customers and/or key distributors) within the allocated area
• In coordination with the Regional Sales Director, follow up the sales, the customers and distributors in the area to ensure supply to the designated list of Key Accounts (KA)
• Coordinate the set up of the local company and follow up the local company’s performance
• Identify and support the synergies and opportunities for the wider Benchmark business growth
• Secure and improve the business and strive towards a solid growth
• Be responsible for the forecast of the KA and miscellaneous end users in the area
• Elaborate specific actions and goals to ensure that targets can be reached
• Negotiate and conclude large and long-term contracts
• Follow up on customers development and signaling role of developments in the field to ensure that decision-makers can anticipate on new market evolutions
• Responsible for the delivery of sales and gross margin targets, as well as for the collection of A/R
• Provide basic technical support to the KA and organize the assistance by the company’s technical support staff
• Facilitate and assist product deliveries to the KA, either by assistance to Supply Chain on logistics and/or by efficient cooperation with Product Support people on registrations and product legislation matters
• Provide correct follow-up and after sales service for established KA
• Follow up and report market trends and competitor information and assist with the local market analysis, as directed by the Group
• Give correct and on time reports, such as monthly sales forecasting, weekly sales report, monthly sales report commenting, etc.
• Manage OPEX of the allocated area
• Responsible for the people management of the local commercial team: staff planning, recruitment, evaluation, review, qualification, etc.
• Motivate the team to ensure that their competencies, skills, and know-how are used and developed in the best possible way
• Cooperate and coordinate with local OPS and FIN staff to warrant the company’s business goals
• Support and coordinate local implementation of commercial projects
Qualifications and Experience
• Master degree or similar
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales management
• Proven relevant and successful sales experience
• Experience in the aquaculture industry
• Experience in an international commercial environment
• Fluent in verbal and written English communication
• Target focused and result driven
• Taking initiatives
• Dynamic and assertive personality
• Ability to work independently and as team player
• Willing to travel extensively
• Social and communicative, able to connect
• Strong organizational & time management competences
• Ability to lead and motivate team
• Strong drive to continuously enhance relevant knowledge & skills
• Brave and ambitious
• Show interest in technical development
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic sector and growing company with a compatible salary package in-line with your experience. If you want to apply for this job, then please forward your CV and motivation letter to Mr. Marc De Feyter, HR Director, at HRM@inveaquaculture.com
For more information about our company, visit our website: inveaquaculture.com