INVE Aquaculture, established in 1983, is a pioneer in supplying nutritional and health products for the aquaculture industry. We operate as part of the Benchmark Group, an international genetics, advanced nutrition, animal health and knowledge services company, operating in Aquaculture and Animal Health sectors.
Benchmark operates in 27 countries in five continents and employs 1028 people.
For the further development of our activities in Dendermonde, Belgium, we are currently looking for a
Marketing Specialist (Belgium)
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Specialist role is to support the further development of online marketing tools. Next to this you have a crucial, supporting role in managing and sending out of all marketing communications and initiatives for the INVE Aquaculture organization worldwide.
• Online tools:
– You are responsible for our internally developed digital knowledge platform. Uploading, tagging, keeping it up to date and sending out 2-weekly updates to our internal public.
– You manage and further develop our current online Social media channels (YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn) and their functionalities in order to guarantee a clear information flow and smooth online user experience for all our customers. You have good writing skills and can write small texts to go alongside online tool communications.
– You help in the send out of e-mailings to our internal and external public.
– You act as first point of contact for all questions coming from online channels. Directing related questions from internal and external stakeholders in order to guarantee an optimal information flow.
– You keep monthly reports/analytics on the success of all online tools.
• Content Tools:
– You support the creation of online books, white papers, infographics, etc.
– You offer support regarding content when marketing material (folders, press releases, etc.) is drawn up.
– You help prepare for the implementation of advertising, promotional and commercial activities.
– You work on website SEO, updating and/or copywriting events and news items.
– You are in direct contact with our external agency in order to optimize our website and online tools.
You help out on the organization of the European and American customer events and tradeshows, maintain contact with booth builders, send out online invitations, organize customer events etc…
• Promotional items/gifts :
You support regional/local teams with development of local promotion items.
You coordinate translations in 6 languages for all marketing tools (website, video, technical cards, adverts, …).
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or similar.
• Full English communication skills, both written and verbal, a must. Other languages, especially Spanish, is an asset.
• At least 3-5 y experience in similar position in an international business environment.
• Experience in social media communications.
• Copywriting skills.
• WordPress and html experience are a bonus.
• Knowledge of MS Office and commonly used graphical software (InDesign, Photoshop…).
• Creative writer and thinker.
• Pro-active with a hands-on mentality.
• Able to work independently.
• An innovative mind that puts forward creative and innovative ideas for actions regarding online channels.
• Interested in working in an international and multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform multitask activities.
• Stress resistant.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic sector and growing company with a compatible salary package in-line with your experience. If you want to apply for this job, then please forward your CV and motivation letter to Mr Marc De Feyter, HR Director, at HRM@inveaquaculture.com
For more information about our company, visit our website: inveaquaculture.com