INVE Aquaculture, established in 1983, is a pioneer in supplying nutritional and health products for the aquaculture industry. We operate as part of the Benchmark
Group, an international genetics, advanced nutrition, animal health and knowledge services company, operating in Aquaculture and Animal Health sectors.
Benchmark operates in 27 countries in five continents and employs more than 1,000 people.
For the further expand of our activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a
Sales Engineer (Base in Indonesia. Frequent travel required.)
To take responsibility for the introduction of specialized products & protocols and/or specialized services which requires a high level of technical knowledge and expertise, in order to strengthen the organization’s market share.
• Provide detailed market intelligence to the organization.
• Analyze customer needs in partnership with the organization’s experts.
• Use product knowledge and in-depth culture expertise together with knowledge of the clients’ requirements to advise on the right product mix.
• Set up and follow up of target specific production trials and demonstrations in close collaboration with KAM (Key Account Manager).
• Give technical assistance to identified Key Accounts.
• Take responsibility for a strong to follow up and aftercare of the concluded deal and the technical support of customers when the products are delivered to contribute to customers satisfaction.
• Assist to reach sales targets by technical means.
• Knowledge cascading to all members of the commercial team.
• Organize and execute technically oriented workshops.
• Functionally manages and coaches less experienced team members (master-apprentice).
Qualifications and experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in commercial shrimp grow-out farm operations.
• Degree as aquaculturist, nutritionist, biologist or equivalent by experience.
• Species specific hands-on production experience highly preferred.
• Fluent in verbal and written English communication.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Customer minded.
• Taking initiatives.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Organizational skills.
• Strong drive to continuously enhance technical knowledge.
• Willing to share knowledge and train team members.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic sector and growing company with a compatible salary package in-line with your experience. If you want to apply for this job, then please forward your CV and motivation letter in English to Mr. Kasan Sentosa, Area Manager-Indonesia at email@example.com
For more information about our company, visit our website: inveaquaculture.com